Hans Scar Clinic Lel:400-666-4995
Hans Scar Clinic Lel:400-666-4995_Scarclinic structural composition and materials
The product consists of a smooth medical silicone sheet, a polyurethane coated protective sheet and a PET film release sheet.
Used for surgery, burns and other post-traumatic scar treatments. Suitable for linear scars, facial scars, scar scars, and hypertrophic scars.
1. Choose a product that is 1-2cm larger than the scar.
2. Wash your hands and wash your scars before using scarclinc, then completely dry your hands and scars.
3. Take the product out of the package.
4. Remove the plastic film and apply a layer of glue to the face.
Scarclinic adhesion time and life
1. For best results, use 12 hours to 24 hours a day for at least three months.
2. Replace the new one after 1 week.
3. If the surface adhesion layer is severely damaged or the adhesion is reduced, replace it with a new one.
1. Do not use it to treat acne and scars. Do not use it while the wound is healing.
2, scars and wounds can not be used when suturing.
3. If there is a rash, erythema or rubella, please reduce the treatment time until the symptoms appear.
If your skin is irritating or problematic, please consult your doctor.
4, scarclinic can not be used with ointments, lotions or cosmetics.
5. Do not use scars on babies under the age of 3, and keep the scars out of reach of children and pets.
* Scarclinic is produced under strict quality control.
If the product has passed the expiration date, is damaged or damaged, please replace it with a new one at the place of purchase.